Positions at Dammam University, saudi Arabia

Dear Friends,
Our university has a number of openings in many colleges.
If you have any relative or friend who fulfills requirements, please tell him/her to send a proper CV with a signed application (addressed to president university of Dammam) very urgently.

I would therefore request you to please

1: Circulate this email amongst all friends.

2: Ask them to send CV on email to Mr Gulraiz Butt: gulraiz46@yahoo.com
or fax at 00966-3-857-4992 (if available)

3) Mention post applied for in the CV as well in the covering letter, updated & correct email address/address

4) Signed (& scanned) Covering letter to The President, Dammam University, Dammam, Saudi Arabia , Attach with CV do not make separate file.
Example: Subject Application for the post of Prof of Medicine..Respected Sir, I am working at Khyber Medical College, Prof of Medicine. I have a fellowship in Medicine & 1000 years of teaching experience. I want to apply at your esteemed university. My CV is attached,. That is all & sign. They just want sign on it, no kahani, that u applied yourself...

5) Send as soon as possible (within hours) to Mr Gulraiz Butt with may be that Dear Sir, I want to apply for post of ... & someone gave me your email address to send CV to try my luck (he works in personnel dept, very helpful) gulraiz46@yahoo.com

4) Apply only if u r serious. Please do not ask Questions about facilities, pay etc, these Questions will be automatically answered once someone is selected, just this that Dammam-Khobar-Dhahran is one of the most developed & modern regions of Middle east as it is seat of ARAMCO & 90% of Saudi oil. This university is established since 1975 & is very good.

Colleges, Positions & requirements:

* College of Engineering: Asst. Prof/Asso. Prof/Professor, Lecturer (Male only), in Civil and Electrical Engineering: with Phd/Master Degrees, with 4/5 years experience.

* College of Computer Sciences: Asst. Prof/Asso. Prof/Professors positions (both for Male/Female): PhD/Master Degrees, with 4/5 yearrs experience.

* English in Girls' Colleges: Asst. Professor/Lecturer in English (Female only): with PhD/Master Degree in Linguistics/Literature/TESL, with 4/5 years exeperience.

* Research Center: Asst. Professor/Lecturer (both for Male/Female): with PhD/Master Degrees in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Microbiology, with 4/5 years experience.

* College of Medicine: Basic Sciences/Clinical Sciences, same positions with likewise qualification. PhD, Fellowship (FCPS accepted) only both Male/female

* College of Architecture & Planning: Urban & Reginoal Planning, Building Science & Technology, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design (Male only). Same positiions with likewise qualification.

* College of Dentistry: In all related specialities: Same positions with likewise qualification as of college of Medicine.

* College of Applied Medical Sciences: (Male/Female): In the field of Respiratory, Physiotherapy, Medical Records Technology, Radiological Sciences: Same positions with likewise qualification as of college of Medicine.

* College of Design: Interior Design, Interior Architecture (Female only). Same positions with likewise qualification.

* Quality Assurance: (Male only): Same positiions with likewise qualification.

best regards