Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Intro: His Majestic Highness !!
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Aug 14 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Seasoned Ayubian

Group: Team Ayubians.com Super Mod
From: FRoM HeLL..Earth To Earth,ASHeS To ASHeS,DuST To DuST.5th DeSTrUCTioN Villas,Opp: Heavens' Road,Central hell,The HeLL.
Member No.: 7
I am Ayubian

[b][i]hi , i thought i wud be the first one to 'pollute' this forum as well , but shehzad farooq was quick enough , so lemme have the honour of introducing his royal highness none other than the one and only narcissistic( i me myself )to u ppl .. narcissistic remained annonymous ,though active for almost 5 years in the cyber world , he recently on the request of various Nations disclosed his identity and came back from exile to regain his dynasty ,,, his struggle is still going on and he is repeatedly winning wars, you can have the honour of meeting him in different netcafe's ,,(part of his vast dynasty) and if u just want to make your day by seeing him , come to da college early in the morning ,, his majesty will arrive at 11 am (early in the morning) for the betterment of his country men ... i wish u are blessed by him !!!!!bye i am forgetting a few things , he z highly skilled and qualified , and is highly educate,so marriage bureaus can contact him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Inkspot
post Aug 15 2004, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Class of 2005 I am Ayubian

hey NaRCiSSiSTiC,

you reallly are one of kind and I have a lil suggestion for you, dont visit the net cafes too often coz thats not the kind of place for a genius like you ohmy.gif and hey we are all proud of you !!!

keep it up !

+Quote Post
Imadafridi
post Aug 17 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Seasoned Ayubian

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Class of 2008 I am Ayubian

narcasstic i wanna ask a small question from u ,hope u wont mind it.just tell me why r u so pessimistic.

+Quote Post
Shahzadfarooq
post Aug 18 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #4

Addicted Ayubian

Member No.: 18

hey NaRCiSSiSTiC,

you reallly are one of kind and I have a lil suggestion for you, dont visit the net cafes too often  coz thats not the kind of place for a genius like you  :o  and hey we are all proud of you !!!

keep it up !

we all here go to net cafes, but u r lucky couz u have home here :wink:

+Quote Post
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Aug 18 2004, 10:11 PM
Post #5

Seasoned Ayubian

From: FRoM HeLL..Earth To Earth,ASHeS To ASHeS,DuST To DuST.5th DeSTrUCTioN Villas,Opp: Heavens' Road,Central hell,The HeLL.
I am Ayubian

[b][i]pessimism is the true optimism , i look into matter with each and every perspective , from all dimensions , analyzing the probanilities and possibilties , and then compare them with realitites , i hate to dream of rain in the dessert's sand ,, i believe in truth , i speak truth and listen to truth , no matter how bitter it is ... by the way , how u come to know abt my pessimistic nature , i am not pessimist man !! i am just kidding . all these slogans of destruction are just made for fun , take cares , bye

+Quote Post
Imadafridi
post Aug 19 2004, 12:26 AM
Post #6

Seasoned Ayubian

Member No.: 17

and u know ive became very pessimistic in last couple of years..just that too much optimism is nt t oo good.

+Quote Post
Shahzadfarooq
post Aug 19 2004, 12:46 AM
Post #7

Addicted Ayubian

Member No.: 18

i didn't find him pessimestic.. pata nahee tujhay kahan say narcisstic pessimist laga :roll:

+Quote Post
Muser
post Nov 1 2004, 02:37 AM
Post #8

Seasoned Ayubian

Member No.: 69

Hey NaRCiSSiSTiC smile.gif , I just want u know dat I simply luv da way u express urself n da way u play wid wordz...man, its gud...really gud! Love ur style... 8) !

+Quote Post
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Nov 2 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #9

Seasoned Ayubian

I am Ayubian

Hey NaRCiSSiSTiC smile.gif , I just want u know dat I simply luv da way u express urself n da way u play wid wordz...man, its gud...really gud! Love ur style... 8) !

[b]thanx muser , you are not the first one to say that but thanks alot , i am a big (younas)fan of urs as well , i havwe mentioned u at so many places in thse forums and even inquired abt u , i just wanted to see u in person, infact its the only art i know (other than the art of self destruction) not of playing with words , but of confusing the already confused , if u cant convince ppl , confuse them , i believe in this quotation , i just mentioned the art of self destruction , i am indeed good at it !!! see i am supposed to be at my study table but i am here in the netcafe' when the

+Quote Post
pious_khan
post Nov 4 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #10

Seasoned Ayubian

Member No.: 16
I am Ayubian

makhhan lagaoo.......logon ko phislaooo......lolz laugh.gif :wink:

sorry narcissistic.....just kiddin u r really gr8 n cyber world...

+Quote Post
Muser
post Nov 7 2004, 10:27 AM
Post #11

Seasoned Ayubian

Lolz... smile.gif "Confuzing da already confuzed"...mmm....sounds fishy, Vel, yOu are sly & wise enough 2 go 4 da better & eazier option i.e prefering confuzing otherz over convincing dem...keep on yOur work, it do works smile.gif .

Pious Khan ...ahem ahem smile.gif ...butter iz spread over breadz, not on tanoriz :wink: !

+Quote Post
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Nov 7 2004, 10:25 PM
Post #12

Seasoned Ayubian

I am Ayubian

Lolz... smile.gif "Pious Khan ...ahem ahem smile.gif ...butter iz spread over breadz, not on tanoriz :wink: !

[b]tooris or tandoris , i m gla u said tandooris , wud have been a clah if u said it like tooris , the whole tribe will then require justifications and they have very think meninges , nothing goes in easily and nothing comes out more easily , bye

+Quote Post
pious_khan
post Nov 8 2004, 08:40 PM
Post #13

Seasoned Ayubian

Member No.: 16
I am Ayubian

[quote="NaRCiSSiSTiC"][quote]Lolz... smile.gif "Pious Khan ...ahem ahem smile.gif ...butter iz spread over breadz, not on tanoriz :wink: ![/quote]

muser.... u givin 2 names to one n same thing.... the samething called by westerns as Bread n easterns as tandori roti...

[size=18]annd onething more BUtter is good when spread over Bread (as u said) or Roti ( as i said)...... but NOT good at T**ris....lolzzz :roll: laugh.gif :twisted:

+Quote Post
Muser
post Nov 9 2004, 08:36 AM
Post #14

Seasoned Ayubian

Lolz... smile.gif

+Quote Post
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Jun 10 2012, 08:35 AM
Post #15

Seasoned Ayubian

I am Ayubian

QUOTE(Muser @ Nov 9 2004, 08:36 AM) [snapback]2008[/snapback]
Lolz... smile.gif

narcissistic is back from oblivion and exile .. Do i have to re introduce mself?

+Quote Post
NaRCiSSiSTiC
post Jun 10 2012, 08:36 AM
Post #16

Seasoned Ayubian

I am Ayubian

QUOTE(Muser @ Nov 9 2004, 08:36 AM) [snapback]2008[/snapback]
Lolz... smile.gif

narcissistic is back from oblivion and exile .. Do i have to re introduce mself?

+Quote Post
Inkspot
post Jun 14 2012, 08:32 AM
Post #17

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Class of 2005 I am Ayubian

waking the dead here smile.gif Resurrection

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Share |
Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 07:07 PM
Locations of visitors to this page